Airborne IT was originally founded by Marc French - an IT and technology specialist who spent a number of years providing services to the Education Department and schools in WA.
During that time, Marc became passionate about providing equality in IT support between metropolitan, regional and remote communities.
Mark started Airborne IT to provide essential ICT and technology services to WA’s furthest and most remote communities, and close the gap in digital access anywhere in our state.
Airborne IT offers key AeroIT services that are needed by schools, health providers, small, medium and big businesses and community and government services, including:
Our Vision, Mission and Capabilities
- 24/7, every day of the year ICT managed services remotely;
- Rapid response services for ICT outages made possible via fly in, fly out operations;
- ICT project delivery of any size and anywhere in WA;
- Training and support for teachers and staff to use IT in education in remote schools.
Closing the gap, one community at a timeMission
Provide rapid essential AeroIT services and project delivery across Australia
The people behind Airborne IT Our Partners
- Highly experienced and trusted team: Team of IT trained resources with commercial pilots licenses, fleet of flexible aircraft. Backed by Perth based experienced team of 50 full time resources, Service Desk Level 1-3
- High quality AeroIT services anytime, anywhere: Rapid ICT response to any location in the state. Technology deployment and support services. Video conferencing solution design and support across various technology stacks
- Cost, time and resource effective: Cost effective delivery for planned Aero IT service / support routes. Cross government support and deployment efficiencies through Education and Police Departments.
- Innovation for remote schools and communities: Virtual Reality (VR) innovation, integrating school, health and Indigenous arts programmes
Airborne IT works in partnership with highly experienced and long standing ICT and consulting partners to deliver a one stop AeroIT services to regional and remote WA communities.
- Frontline Technology Services: 24/7 service desk (Perth). End to end Managed Services. Architecture and design. Technical project delivery. Specialist in remote operations. Over 50 technical resources.
- ATOS: Our sponsor and partner for WA's first regional and remote VR education program.
- Frontline Service: Project / program delivery. Procurement support services. Change management. Turn key project delivery. Health and aged care expertise. Founders of InteliCare
- Umbrella Consulting Group: CUAICTS2015 (all sections. Delivering WA Government services.